[arm-allstar] Newly Installed Image Not Working

Roland Smith rolandksmith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:02:27 EDT 2018

Greetings! Due to a recent wildfire and a related electrical transformer
explosion, my AllstarLink Raspberry Pi (along with several other electrical
items in the house) got fried. I have a new Pi, downloaded the latest
image, but after the initial configuration and the reboot, each time I
attempt to log in, a message is displayed briefly and the login screen
comes back up. It goes too fast to see what the message is. I tried a
different SD card, same result.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
--