[arm-allstar] Newly Installed Image Not Working

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:14:39 EDT 2018

Roland,

 Sorry for your loss. When using the current image download you must be
connected to the Internet to login. Do you have wired Internet connected?
This will be corrected in a future version and will correct just as soon as
you do an update which is the very first thing you should do when setting
up a new node.