[arm-allstar] AllStar to Teamspeak, where am i going wrong ?

John Anderson mi0aaz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 13:56:25 EDT 2018

Greetings.
I have got as far as having the TeamSpeak and Zoiper software audio working using virtual audio cables BUT the final stage is causing me a problem, i have followed various tutorials about editing iax.conf and extensions.conf to create a dialler for Zoiper to connect to and have opened port 4569 to the outside world on my router but so far i cant get a connection from my virtual machine to my windows PC here at home. I am open to suggestions and any help with this final stage would be appreciated, i am thinking along the lines of you sharing with me a working example of iax.conf and extensions.conf for me to edit for my purpose.
73 John MI0AAZ.