[arm-allstar] Wired to wireless and Back again...

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:45:17 EDT 2018

Lon,

  Yes, you can plug-in wired at any time and it will work. Two cautions.
Wired and wireless have different mac addresses on the Pi and therefore you
will get a different DHCP'ed IP address from your router when using wired
vs. wireless. This is also important if you are port forwarding. Also you
should not have wired and wireless active at the same time. If you are
using wired and wireless has been activated you should turn it off in the
menu when using wired.