[arm-allstar] SuperMon Load Average

Mike Besemer mwbesemer at cox.net
Sat Nov 3 12:07:09 EDT 2018

Good morning all,

I'm curious what I should be seeing for Load Averages on a 'normal' node?

One of my nodes, which currently does not even have a FOB connected, reads
significantly higher than my other three.  I thought I might have a bad
image, so I burned a new one on a difference SD Card with the same results.

Node 1:  load average: 0.22, 0.13, 0.09
Node 2:  load average: 0.17, 0.09, 0.09
Node 3:  load average: 0.18, 0.11, 0.09
Node 4:  load average: 1.35, 0.78, 0.33

Aside from the fact that this appears totally out of whack, it is also
running significantly hotter than the rest of the nodes (naturally),
although putting a fan on it does bring it down into the 30 C area.

I kind of think I've got a bad PI.

Mike
WM4B