[arm-allstar] Kenwood TH-D74 DTMF troubles

Lloyd Duck lduck at me.com
Thu May 17 11:07:26 EST 2018

Doug,

I've moved the RX levels all around to try and get it to decode. Best I get
is a decode of *, 4, 7 and 8 no other dtmf numbers or letters will decode
from the Kenwood TH-D74.

I did check the level compared to the Icom ID51 and Yaesu FT2D and the
Kenwood is a little lower but not by much.

Fob's I'm using RB-USB RIM RIM-RC21-/RLC on the Arcom 210 controller on one
node and RIM-Maxtrac on a CDM-1250 for the other node I've tested.

I get the same results for the TH-D74 dtmf on both.

Mike,
I double checked the setting in the Kenwood and mine are matching yours.

I'm just trying to send dtmf *82 to say the time.