[arm-allstar] Allstarlink Sip Bridge working?

Jeffrey Lehman, KC8QCH kc8qch at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:00:06 EST 2018

HI Doug,

     Thanks for he confirmation on the sip bridge. I thought as much,
but that helped.

      Yeah that's about how I did get my node working. I actually ended
up using sip to connect, but it was about the same way. It's pretty cool
that I can grab any phone in the house can talk on the radio ;)

     Jeff

--
Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH
kc8qch at gmail.com