[arm-allstar] Followup - failed registration, solved

Larry Moyer mothesmith at gmail.com
Sat May 5 23:02:54 EST 2018

Doug, et al

I think I am now on the road, having finally succeeded in getting the node to communicate.  I am now registered. The problem turned out to be in the wpa-supplicant conf.  Initially I defined two WiFi sources (travel hotspot and Home WiFi) with the first (travel hotspot) being off and second fully active.  Indeed, the RPI did connect to the Home WiFi but the node apparently was trying to address the off line travel hotspot. As soon as I removed the travel hotspot, the registration process completed and I was online. This was probably documented somewhere but I missed it in my research.

Thank you and all others for your attempt to get me online.

Larry Moyer, K5IMO (48106)