[arm-allstar] Followup - failed registration, solved

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun May 6 00:59:36 EST 2018

Larry,

 You can indeed have more than one wifi in the wpa_suplicant file but if
more than one is active and within range it could be a problem as to what
gets connected. If you have are home then you would normally not have your
hotspot running and when using your hotspot you would be away from home.
Many do this and it works. A gotcha however is never have both wifi and
wired running simultaneously. If you want to go to wired then go into the
menu and turn off wifi. A common mistake is to setup home wifi and then
connect wired. Since they are different mac addresses the router sets up
two connections and things can get confused.