[arm-allstar] Sending a DTMF "A" with cop,48

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Mar 28 15:50:38 EST 2018

Stephen,

I just tested these sequences, and it worked fine for me:

rpt cmd 1798 cop 48 A,B,C,D
rpt cmd 1798 cop 48 1,2,3,A,4,5,6,B,7,8,9,C,*,0,#,D

I wonder if the "A" is getting generated too quickly (before the radio is
transmitting?)?  If so, you could add a delay to the beginning of the
sequence, like:

rpt cmd 1798 cop 48 !0/100,A,B,C,D

...Which adds a 100ms delay before starting the "A" tones.

73, David KB4FXC