[arm-allstar] Sending a DTMF "A" with cop,48

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Wed Mar 28 15:38:57 EST 2018

Have there been any changes to the way DTMF tones are being produced with
cop,48?

I was playing around lastnight in prep for another potential project I have
in the works, and what I discovered was that DTMF "A" characters were not
being re-generated, but B, C, and D were just fine. This is what I was
using to test:

931=cop,48,A,B,C,D

When I fired off this function, I only heard three tones (B, C, and D). I
tried "A" by itself with this statement and did not hear any tone. This
could be specific to my setup, but before I dig deeper I was curious if
this was already a known issue or not.

73
Stephen
K1LNX