[arm-allstar] DMK usbradio.conf help

Del James Beauchamp del at beauchamp.info
Fri Mar 23 18:30:14 EST 2018

Hello all I have several nodes operating one connected to DMK and yaesu 7900 operates and plays well other nodes however when the radio receives RF nothing is received into the node.  Using usbradio.conf and manually configuring.  I am looking for some help with the ctcss/ pl thinking that it's not picking up the carrier to signal the DMK interface.  Currently the radio is cross banding into a repeater with a 107.2 plWhen any other node is transmitting this node picks up and transmits fine with the tone and keeps up repeater with zero issues.  Just can't pick up receive!
Any help suggestions appreciated
73 WW2MI