[arm-allstar] broadcastify

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:20:44 EST 2018

Russ,

 Run ezstream manually to make sure your xml file is working correctly and
you are logging in.

Stop it from running in Allstar - comment it out and reboot. then enter -

/usr/local/bin/ezstream -qvc /etc/ezstream.xml

​at the command line. The howto instructions are at the hamvoip.org site.
It looks like everything is loading. You did setup an account and created
the /etc/ezstream.xml file correct? That file is touchy. It has to be
created correctly so running i manually as above will tell you if it is
working correctly.​