[arm-allstar] System staying keyed up

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:56:47 EST 2018

Robert,

   Both the android iaxrpt and Echolink can have had issues with things
staying keyed up. Often it is a user error because when using devices other
than PTT radios it is the users responsibility to unkey and often people
forget. The android iaxrpt app has had reported issues with some devices
where it can be put in the background and left keyed. We have no control
over this as this is not our application. I realize people like to play in
this day and age of trying to connect everything together but be aware that
not everything works as expected. If it is not working properly then don't
use it or understand its limitations. Use Allstar and a real radio when you
can!