[arm-allstar] System staying keyed up

Robert Forest 73aa4ii at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:11:06 EST 2018

While I am still new to this I have been doing a lot of playing around and
testing. I have found that sometimes my system stays keyed up. A friend
running an Echolink node often connects to me and tells me that sometimes
when he connects his system stays keyed up. I restart my Pi and it goes
away. Today it happened again and we determined that If I connect to my
system from the Android IAXRpt app the system keys up. I don't notice it
put it seems to affect the Echolink node that connects to me. If I key up
the app after connecting my system unkeys the Echolink node.

I just thought I would pass this along to everyone in case they were
experiencing the same issues.

73 AA4II