[arm-allstar] COP Commands

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:42:00 EST 2018

Robert,

  The ilink and cop commands can be mapped to function codes. See your
rpt.conf file functions stanza for examples. You can also enter them in the
asterisk client using  the 'rpt cmd' followed by ilink or cop and the
proper parameters.

Usage: rpt cmd <nodename> <cmd-name> <cmd-index> <cmd-args>
       Send a command to a node.
        i.e. rpt cmd 2000 ilink 3 2001