[arm-allstar] UPS Suggestions...

David david at kg5rdf.com
Thu Jun 28 09:05:08 EST 2018

I use these and get 14 hour backup on a pi3+:
Makerfocus Raspi UPS HAT Board for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Pi 2B B+ A+ and 2500mAh Lithium Battery
Does require two power supplies though, and this is the only that I know that charges while running with over charge protection.
David KG5RDF
-------- Original message --------From: Sean McCarthy via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Date: 6/27/18  11:24 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Cc: Sean McCarthy <smccarthy61 at gmail.com> Subject: [arm-allstar] UPS Suggestions...
Looking for suggestions for a UPS for my Allstar node. Access to my system
will be limited so I need to find something that supports automatic
shutdown and restart.

Thanks