[arm-allstar] rpt_extnodes not populating

KI7AY jim at ki7ay.com
Wed Jun 13 07:36:03 EST 2018

Hello Doug.

     I really appreciate the great work you and your co-conspirators
have been and are doing to make this a great communication media. I put
together a radio-less node setup  the other day, and my good friend
Chris AB7BS helped me set it all up.

     Works excellent. I am going on a cross-county trip soon, and when I
am in cell range, it should give me superb communications capability.

73 Jim Darrough, KI7AY