[arm-allstar] Backup

Luc Drolet VE2LUQ ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Thu Jul 26 12:11:45 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

I had what advice to make a backup file
currently I use 5 private NODES, it does not refer to the site of Allstar Link, I put a ";" before REGISTER in the IAX.conf file

and with my research and help to better understand, I saw the info in /USR/LOCAL/ETC/BACKUP.CONF, to make a backup,
but how to make a recommendation to save the info? either on a USB key formatted in exFAT which is connected to my Raspberry Pi 3 or in SSH mode because I have access to my site via internet
I have read Mr. Crompton's PDF but I can not do it

https://hamvoip.org/backup-howto.pdf

Thank you for helping me, I am a novice but one day I will understand better all this information

and I also learned that I have to put my questions to this place to have a good answer by expers

Thank you and good day
73
Luc