[arm-allstar] Quick Update on private Nodes

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:53:06 EST 2018

David,

 lsnodes is included in the image. No need to install anything just run it
from your browser. Those are old instruction to install on a system that
does not have it but they do explain what it is.

If a unregistered privately routed node disconnects you have Internet
issues!  Are you using permanent connects (*73) ??