[arm-allstar] Quick Update on private Nodes

David david at customperformanceracing.net
Thu Jul 12 23:49:33 EST 2018

I converted the system to private nodes. Latency has been improved. The public hub  node disconnected from the private link node one time so far. The private nodes keep on ticking. Time will tell what the issue was. Left DNS beta on all nodes.
So far I found this write up:
Http://crompton.com/hamradio/allstar/lsnodes
Echolinks give real time connection status of private nodes. Before I undertake putting together private node status display, are there other things I should be looking at??
Thanks David KG5RDFNctc.info