[arm-allstar] One way audio??? Forcing reconnect.

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:31:40 EST 2018

 So I finally decided to give the hamvoip image a try. Although it would be
great if you guys were a little more open source, I need something that has
halfway decent audio.

The image is at the latest version.

I tried to connect my hub in, and I get good 2-way audio for about 45
seconds, when I immediately get a disconnect  and this message on the cli:

ERROR[392]: app_rpt.c:18604 rpt: No link messages from [46079] in 46
seconds -- One way audio??? Forcing reconnect.

This only happens when I call the raspberry pi 2 node in from my hub, not
the other way. Any suggestions? This node needs to be called in, cannot
connect outbound from the node itself.

Thanks so much.