[arm-allstar] Supermon Personalization / Customizing

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:21:34 EST 2018

John,

 Thats an easy one. It is documented in the supermon howto. The blue bar is
controlled by the allmon.ini file in the supermon directory. Here is an
example -

You can have individual items or drop downs. The system=name adds a drop
down where you can add multiple items.

Below is shown a drop down example with "Display Groups"  as the heading.
The drop down would have All Nodes, EcholinkNode, and PMRC selections.
After that you see individual IRLP status and HAMVOIP with URL's which is
what you asked for. Note if menu=yes is not in the stanza it will not
display. So in this example IRLP does not display but HAMVOIP does. Add any
group or individual link you want in allmon.ini.

[All Nodes]
system=Display Groups
nodes=1600,1601,1700,1998
menu=yes

[Echolink Node]
system=Display Groups
menu=yes
nodes=40561

[PMRC]
system=Display Groups
menu=yes
nodes=41624

[IRLP Status]
url="http://status.irlp.net"

[HAMVOIP]
url="http://HamVOIP.org"
menu=yes

Hello,

I would like to add to my Supermon page a couple additional personal links
next to “All Nodes” in the blue bar area of the page.

I have a little, I mean “little” html / php skills and I think I can do
this but I was not able to find any files in the ‘supermon’ folder for that
detail.

Some help with what file specifically is it I need to edit would be greatly
appreciated? I think once I have that I can figure the rest out

Thank you

John de KE5RS