[arm-allstar] Supermon Personalization / Customizing

John W Benedict John at ke5rs.com
Thu Dec 13 22:17:32 EST 2018

Thank you Doug.  This is a great help 😊

John W. Benedict
_._ . ..... ._. ...

-----Original Message-----
From: ARM-allstar <arm-allstar-bounces at hamvoip.org> On Behalf Of "Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar"
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:22 PM
To: ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
Cc: Doug Crompton <wa3dsp at gmail.com>
Subject: [arm-allstar] Supermon Personalization / Customizing

John,

 Thats an easy one. It is documented in the supermon howto. The blue bar is controlled by the allmon.ini file in the supermon directory. Here is an example -

You can have individual items or drop downs. The system=name adds a drop down where you can add multiple items.

Below is shown a drop down example with "Display Groups"  as the heading.
The drop down would have All Nodes, EcholinkNode, and PMRC selections.
After that you see individual IRLP status and HAMVOIP with URL's which is what you asked for. Note if menu=yes is not in the stanza it will not display. So in this example IRLP does not display but HAMVOIP does. Add any group or individual link you want in allmon.ini.

[All Nodes]
system=Display Groups
nodes=1600,1601,1700,1998
menu=yes

[Echolink Node]
system=Display Groups
menu=yes
nodes=40561

[PMRC]
system=Display Groups
menu=yes
nodes=41624

[IRLP Status]
url="http://status.irlp.net"

[HAMVOIP]
url="http://HamVOIP.org"
menu=yes

Hello,

I would like to add to my Supermon page a couple additional personal links next to “All Nodes” in the blue bar area of the page.

I have a little, I mean “little” html / php skills and I think I can do this but I was not able to find any files in the ‘supermon’ folder for that detail.

Some help with what file specifically is it I need to edit would be greatly appreciated? I think once I have that I can figure the rest out

Thank you

John de KE5RS