[arm-allstar] Bind port

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 18:20:08 EST 2018

Chris,

 It looks like you have done everything right. If you bring up the asterisk
client and do  'iax2 show registry'  what does it say?  You can also run
check_reg.sh at the Linux prompt.

You will not get an rpt_extnodes file unless you are registered.

I would recheck that your servers port is set correctly at allstarlink.
Also when you change the bind port in iax.conf you need to restart asterisk.

What is your node number?

Sometimes the registration server gets confused. Try shutting down for 10
minutes or so and then restart and see if it registeres.