[arm-allstar] AutoSky 2nd node

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Apr 28 09:55:48 EST 2018

Hi Mark,

The way the AutoSKY scripts are currently written, the actual
announcements from AutoSKY will only run on a single node.

You can have the tailmessage announcement run on multiple nodes, of
course, by configuring the tailmessage setting in rpt.conf.

Adding this feature is on the wish list. Also, allowing more than one WX
reporting area is on the wish list.

73, David KB4FXC