[arm-allstar] vpn and port forwarding

srogers srogers at epbfi.com
Sat Apr 21 14:43:36 EST 2018

Jed....While I have a VPN setup on a pi3 I do not use it for allstar connectivity.  The VPN is simple on the pi.  If you don't get it figured out get with me on the phone sometime and I'll give you some info.
Steve

-------- Original message --------From: Jed Barton via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Date: 4/21/18  3:29 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Cc: Jed Barton <jed at jedbarton.com> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] vpn and port forwarding
I was thinking a vpn.  Any ideas on the best way to set 1 up?  I've
heard you can do it on a pi and have it running at another location.