[arm-allstar] vpn and port forwarding

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:35:06 EST 2018

I was using Verizon and it was a PITA.  Every billing cycle they would reset the mifi and I would have to physically have to turn it back on. My guru WH6AV put a "back door" on it and when they found it, they blocked it. I called the tech support to no avail.  They told me to pay the $500 one time  fee or there's nothing they can do.  One tech told me that they can wave the fee for government, public service and police agencies.  Trying to convince them that ham radio is public service was a non-starter. I gave up and quit using it.

Jim NH6HI