[arm-allstar] Noticing issue lately that node is locally unresponsive, yet, the connection still persists.

Terry Bethlehem kd4ont at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:41:55 EST 2018

Connected to a VERY busy node. 3 times, this past month, I've experienced a
condition that after some local tx, then a few minutes of no local
activity, the node stays connected, but no local courtesy tones, nobody on
the other end appears to hear, and local commands stop working. I have two
buttons on my pi. One for the 6 second shut down, and another, for startup.
Startup button function was learned via shorting 2 gpio and the retropie
distribution. Any idea what is going on?