[arm-allstar] Question on how thorough the new backup scheme is.

Terry Bethlehem kd4ont at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:30:16 EST 2018

Questioning if the new backup script targets all the tweaks that are listed
on your site. If a user spent 2 or 3 hours, minus the learning curve, to
dial in their node to their liking, would the new backup implementation
save all that time spent, hand tweaking in cli? Worse case scenario. The
new backup method. Should it save a user from starting from scratch, to
restore their node, from a fresh install? If I had to rebuild and retweak
the stuff I've done in the past year, manually, it would be a task I
wouldn't look forward to.