[arm-allstar] SIP/IAX iOS Client

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:40:50 EST 2017

Tony,

 On the left are two stacked switching supplies. One for the radio and the
other for the Pi. We now have acquired good battery eliminators for the
uv82 that use a switching supply, not the crappy linear with the small
heatsink, so one outboard supply will be eliminated in the future. The
other box on the left is the modified sound FOB. This is a Pi3 so it can be
run wired or wireless. The wired connector is for setup and convenience if
you want to use it.

Port forwarding is generally not possible on a hotspot connection or even
necessary for portable operation. Who connects TO a portable node? Outgoing
works fine so no port forwarding is needed.