[arm-allstar] simpleusb / channel driver merge status?

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Sun Oct 1 19:25:16 EST 2017

Awesome.  Please note that I'm just asking, not complaining =]

I'd also prefer to use the radio's PL and COR, but I've been having
issues and it'd be nice to be able to eliminate those as potential
root causes.

Speaking of which, do you know if it's possible to use usbradio for
just one of the two nodes on a system and leave the other node on
simpleusb? And if so, how I would switch which interface gets used for
which?

It's an hour drive to get on top of the mountain, plus a lot of
soldering and tinkering to build a new cable just to test a theory...
I'm thinking I could set it up to use usbradio and see if I still have
the same issues without changing anything but the audio quality, then
roll it back with better cables if I can confirm that's really the
issue.

Richard