[arm-allstar] Pi3 Sale, cases, memory, etc.

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 10:21:55 EST 2017

I do like the cheaper choices. I have one for each full sized RPi. The
RPi0-Ws does not have any cases yet.

I mentioned the case from Newark mainly because someone might find it to be
what they need. It has a couple of nice features if a power button, desk top
type case, and hard drive mounting is what is needed. Personally I like to
see options so I can make a good decision based on need rather than cash
flow.

One question about your repeater racks, how do you handle a power outage? I
suspect the radio and repeater controllers are fine with dropping power but
the RPi doesn't like that so much.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH