[arm-allstar] WX broadcast

Chris chood73 at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 17:33:38 EST 2017

The first paragraph would seem to indicate there is no problem with this. The second part would also cover warnings and such as they are not on a regular basis

Part 97.113 (c)
(c) No station shall retransmit programs or signals emanating from any type of radio station other than an amateur station, except propagation and weather forecast information intended for use by the general public and originated from United States Government stations, and communications, including incidental music, originating on United States Government frequencies between a manned spacecraft and its associated Earth stations. Prior approval for manned spacecraft communications retransmissions must be obtained from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Such retransmissions must be for the exclusive use of amateur radio operators. Propagation, weather forecasts, and manned spacecraft communications retransmissions may not be conducted on a regular basis, but only occasionally, as an incident of normal amateur radio communications.