[arm-allstar] WX broadcast

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Sun May 28 17:09:09 EST 2017

Here is some good information regarding the legality of what you are
wanting to do: http://www.repeater-builder.com/tech-info/weather-radios.html

As far as setting it up in asterisk, just treat it as another connected
private node. Physically connect the scanner to an adapter of your choice
and set up a private node. When you wish to rebroadcast just connect that
private node to your repeater node. Simply disconnect to stop the
rebroadcast.

Brett KQ9N