[arm-allstar] Radio transmission issues

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu May 4 21:09:26 EST 2017

Nate,

 The first thing you need to do if you have not already is turn the volume
up on the 888 and assuming you did not disconnect the speaker see if you
can hear yourself clearly there when you talk to it from your handheld.
That receive audio on the 888 is what goes out over the Internet so if that
is not good then it obviously will not be good over the internet.

If you have good clean audio there then we can go on to troubleshoot
further. I assume you are using hamvoip version 1.5 software?