[arm-allstar] V1.02beta Deprecated

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Tue Mar 21 13:53:52 EST 2017

Doug
First I want to thank you and Dabe for all the hard work to developpe v1.5
However, as you are aware, I am blind!
The new bersion is not very blind friendly, and has a lot of GUI  screen
apps in it.
I would like to make changes to it, howeber you habe not released the
complete source code to b1.05A or b1.5x as you have promised.
I do not find your actions in the best interest of Amateur Radio.
Plus it it is illegal to not release the code under the rules of the open
source license you are claiming to use.
you have said in the past, that the source was not ready fotr distribution,
however you continue to add features, and did not ever release the the the
source for b1.5A as promised.

So it iis now your turn to set things right.
Please post  the location of the both V1.05A and V                    1.5x
versions as they exist today.

Remember your actions count here, not a rebuttal to this email

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB