[arm-allstar] Noobie warning!

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 11:43:18 EST 2017

Greetings,

AllStar Noobie here. Just a quick hello and mention that I am interested in
this VoIP option. I have a couple of GE Phoenix SX radios hanging about and
this seems like a cool thing to marry at least one (70CM) to. There are a
few nodes in northern NH but it looks like there is nothing in the
Manchester area.

I intend to use a RPi3 unless the RPi2 will work as well. I have the RPi2
but not an RPi3.

If you have used a Phoenix and have any pointers, links, etc., I'd love to
learn about them! I have just started researching and I do know how to use
Google so if I hear nothing that is fine by me too.

Looking forward to learning!

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH

---