[arm-allstar] Trouble with dtmf script commands

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:15:21 EST 2017

Yes, thats an important point - when one describes parameters you could do
this -

some_command node    or    some_command <node>

and in either case the word node needs to be replaced with a node number.
It is generally Linux convention to use the later. The < and > symbols are
never included unless it is specifically noted to do so.