[arm-allstar] Interfacing into a Quantar

William Freeman william.paul.freeman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 16:19:27 EST 2017

To answer Justin's question - No. As far as I can tell, this is the first
time the Quantar has seen life in the amateur service. I have not used it
for anything other than just another standalone UHF repeater.

To answer Doug's question - No, I am using a slightly older version from a
1225 that is currently in-service. I will write the next image to a
different SD card, and try what you are suggesting once I am off of work.

Clint - In answer to question one, I am currently located in Las Vegas, and
the call is N4NJJ.

I will try your guy's suggestions tonight, and see how it goes. I'm
definitely trying to document everything as well as I can since it seems
that the resources are all kinda scattered on this.

Bill

--
William Freeman