[arm-allstar] Allstar with a 900 MHz Quantar

Justin Reed celltech161 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:25:07 EST 2017

Joe,

It has been a few years since I played with a Quantro but if I recall,
there is are adjustments in RSS for the input and output levels for the
wireline interface.  If you are using the MRTI jack, then I don't think
that applies, but the URI should have more than plenty of audio for MRTI.

If you're using the wireline, which I would recommend, check in RSS and
make sure the input level is not set very low.

73,
Justin
NV8Q