[arm-allstar] Local DNS Server on Allstar R-Pi not answering 127.0.0.1

John Huggins john.huggins.ee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:12:42 EST 2017

Oops. I erroneously assumed the connection would be between machines
within my network hence different IP addresses. Sorry about that. I
used a public proxy for the client connection and got connected. Not
sure if much else works, but this is a nice, rock solid step forward.
Thanks.

The log message is now just one rather than four entries...

[Jul  9 21:01:17] ERROR[406] chan_echolink.c: Cannot find DB entry for
IP addr 137.226.114.59

...which shows the IP address in question is the client (proxied) I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the spot on help.

I am now in a position to say the R-Pi 2 with your latest OS image is
functional enough that I can move back to hardware design and worry
about Allstar/Echolink later when I have real radios to test.

Onward.

73
John, kx4o