[arm-allstar] Nano Allstar Interface code?

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 22:00:28 EST 2017

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm kind of afraid of trying to
modify a USB Fob.  I don't think my rudimentary soldering skills will enable
me to safely tack on to the pin of the IC without bridging to another pin.
I would welcome anything that would enable me to use the cheap fobs and not
have to do that.  So far both my current nodes are using URIx interfaces,
and pre-made cables from Marshall, KE6PCV.  I'm thinking about trying out
the RIM or RA-35 interface for my home node, which would free up my second
URIx to go onto our VHF repeater.  It's the same reason I'm not building a
portable node out of a BF-888 - I don't think I'm capable or qualified to do
the modifications needed.  I'm good with the computer side, but not real
good at doing modifications to the radios or fobs!

Jeremy, NQ0M