[arm-allstar] The hamvoip Allstar V1.5 release is now available!

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Jan 28 14:26:40 EST 2017

That isn't what it says at all. By the terms of the GPL, source has to be available. Nowhere in the README does it say that the source *isn't* available, nor does it say that this fork *isn't* open source. Of course it is. It just says the source is not distributed in the image, but it can still be had.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name