[arm-allstar] WiFi No password problem

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:46:04 EST 2017

Jim,

We originally had a problem with a no pass phrase entry but that was
corrected with the latest script. I assume you are using the latest script
download from hamvoip?

https://hamvoip.org/downloads/hamvoip-wireless-config-0.1-7.pkg.tar.xz

Is the open entry to only entry in the file? If not you might try clearing
the file and running wireless setup again.

If you are still having a problem can you send me a print out of you
wpa_supplicant file?