[arm-allstar] Pi 3 Allstar

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Jan 11 08:45:51 EST 2017

Hi Dana,

Expanding on what Bryan already mentioned, you need to setup a live node
config, I see you've got node numbers 45223 and 45224 reserved. Once the
config is setup, make sure your node is registered with the AllStarLink
database.

Then, as an example to connect in MONITOR ONLY mode to the WIN system hub
(node 2560), from the RPi3 shell prompt try commands like:

For node 45223:

asterisk -rx "rpt fun 45223 *22560"

Or, for node 45224:

asterisk -rx "rpt fun 45224 *22560"