[arm-allstar] Need help changing IP address

John Vilburn johnvilburn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:45:05 EST 2017

Thanks Irvin,

Yes, that is what I started by doing. I edited
/etc/systemd/network/eth0.network manually using vi. And for some strange
reason it kept getting reverted after reboot. When I tried netsetup.sh I
saw that it also edited /etc/systemd/network/eth0.network. I looked at the
details inside the netsetup.sh script and I did not notice it doing
anything other than editing /etc/systemd/network/eth0.network. Although if
it ran some other command I may have missed that in reviewing the script.

Since 1.5 is coming out soon perhaps I will wait and start fresh with that.

Thank you,
John