[arm-allstar] DTMF Tones

Chris Souleles csouleles at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 30 00:26:05 EST 2017

Kerry - I have found that if de-emphasis is set wrong some of the DTMF tones don't work.  In the simpleusb tune menu try turning de-emphasis on or off, whatever is the opposite of how you have it set now.  You can run the Asterisk CLI client and it will display the decoded tones so you can see if they are being decoded properly.  Good luck.
Chris - W6CS - 73