[arm-allstar] DTMF Tones

Kerry McKenzie kermck at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 00:08:53 EST 2017

Hi All
Have spent considerable time with little success I am unable to control my
node via DTMF Tones
The configuration is raspberry pi2 with a DMK URLx controller connected to
a Hytera node radio model MD6652
I am trying to figure if the tones are not being decoded in the radio or in
the node itself.

I might be able to work around this if i new how to control the Pi from the
web inteface on the website but i can not
find how to control the node this way either.

I have tried sending tones from two icom radios, a Baofeng radio.

Sorry cannot be more specific but the tone are passing through the node
radio(Hytera) as i can hear them in the speaker.
Are there any settings i may have missed or has anyone else experienced
this and if so how did you remedy it.
thanks Kerry VK4TUB