[arm-allstar] Archive Error

Michael "Lee" Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Wed Dec 27 00:01:31 EST 2017

I moved a hub node from one device to a new one.  Everything is working
except for archivedir.   I am getting an error messages in the Asterisk
CLI, showing:

app_rpt.c:22079 rpt_master: Cannot open node log file
20171226221647,TXUNKEY,24803 for write.

I have verified that the directory where I'm trying to have it the log
files saved to does in fact exist.  I have changed permissions and
ownership on that directory as well, but nothing seems to remedy the
situation.  The directory that should be created automatically (node
number) never gets created either.

My syntax is:  archivedir= /var/log/archive

Any ideas what could be causing this?